 Local / Ireland/Éire / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
Enough interest for an Irish Lug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 19:29:36 GMT

Hey all,

Been back home for a while now and have noticed more and more fellow Irish fans of lego appearing online. Thought it might be time to ask around and see if anyone would be interested in starting an Irish lego users group. Due to the limited number of us, the scope wouldn’t be that big, more of a cure for oversees LUG envy. But if there’s enough interest I’d love to be involved in some form of something ; )

If anyone would be partial to some lego based craic give me an email and will try and get a vague list going....

Thanks a million,

Nathan Todd greenbricklandNOSPAMscape@dublin.com ‘Norro’

Generally found building castle related MOCs on Lugnet, Eurobricks, and Classic Castle...