 Local / France / 428
Re: The new town hall of myLegoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Luca,

I was just looking at your website and had to laugh. You state “The limits of my language mean the limits of my world” and then proceed to have versions of your page in six languages! You mean you haven’t translated your page into Tagalog yet? I could only wish that I were so limited. (BTW, I see that from the Italian language home page, if you click on the English flag you get a broken link).

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

thank you for your “debugging”.... it always happens that a link doesn’t work as I want... problem fixed!

I have not planned to translate my page into Tagalog :-) but if someone from Philippines would help me... it could happens! I think that the “welcome page” can be more appreciate if the visitor can read it in its own motherspeech. Moreover I like do those translations when I have a little time and with the only exception of Polnish (translation made by a friend) I know all the other languages (ok, my French has some rust and my Dutch is a little bit “elementary”: I don’t speek other languages now). The state you read near the flags is not mine, but comes from a poster (where this statement is written into more than 10 or 12 languages! I think in Tagalog too!).

I’m happy you can have fun with my little Lego page!

Luca