 Local / European Union / 169
168  |  170
Subject:
LEGO Legend set #10041 to Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:12:08 GMT

Hello all,

I've spotted the LEGO Legend set #10041 (remake of set #6390 - Main Street)
in the new UK 2003 Shop at Home catalog, price £49,99 (British Pounds). This
confirms the set will be available for European Shop at Home customers also.
We might also be first again, for the European release date the catalog
said: "Not available to ship until end of January 2003"

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[FUT to loc.eu]