 Local / European Union / 138
Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:59:36 GMT

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> writes:

The biggest surprise came with the 8466. Everywhere it's 119/129, but in
France only 88! That's a difference of 47%!!!

The 129EUR is approximately the price in shops here (800FF).
88EUR seems very cheap, maybe I should order before they
spot their mistake?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>