 Local / Danmark / 494
Re: MOC shown on Danish TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Somebody uploaded this clip from Normalerweize on YouTube:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJP2VEAnQS4

I'm proud to reveal that the model is MOC.  You can find a few still
pictures on:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Normalerweize/

Play well,

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Congratulations on your MOCs TV (I think) appearance.

Tim