 Local / Danmark / 203
202  |  204
Subject:
Translation help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:03:14 GMT

Ok, I *think* I've got the right language and country, but if not, please
forgive me.

I've got an older (1973) catalog here:

http://www.peeron.com/milj.JPG

Now, sets 355, 357 and 358 are all in the Guide, but what is that 359 there?
the miljoplade? (with a line through the o).  Any help would be great.  Thanks
so much.