 Local / Danmark / 202
Re: Tallest Lego tower in Tallinn, Estonia, 9/98
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.ee
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.general, Adam Barr writes:
I am looking for more information on this building, which evidently
(according to the latest Guinness and the Lego website) is still the tallest
one ever at about 82 feet.

I've seen pictures (one in the Ultimate Lego Book) and I am mainly curious
about the design of it. In particular was each section hollow or solid, and
how the design was chosen. I have seen vague references to two people from
Denmark (presumably from Lego) who designed it, but no more details.

Also if anyone happens to known Estonian and feels like translating this
snippet, that would be much appreciated:

http://www.zzz.ee/epl/980810/koguleht.html#art024

Thanks!

- adam

Adam,

Try e-mailing Sonnich Jensen. He is from Denmark, but lies

*lives*, not lies! Sorry 'bout the typo, Sonnich!  :-)

in Estonia - so
he may be able to translate the article.

Hope to have helped,

Pedro

(XFUT loc.dk, loc.ee)