 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 338
Re: Toronto question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Gail Meagher wrote:
I don't know if there is anyone still around LUGNET in Toronto, but I was hoping
for some local info.

I copied this directly from the shop at home site, the store opens at the end of
May,

Thanks all for the info.

And at 6 foot 4, coach surfing can be dangerous for my other half :).

Gail