 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 337
Re: Toronto question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:34:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Gail Meagher wrote:
I don't know if there is anyone still around LUGNET in Toronto, but I was hoping
for some local info.  I've never been to Toronto (other than an hour changing
planes at the airport once), so don't know the area at all.  My other half (buys
me LEGO and helps out at shows, but no interest in building himself) is heading
up to Toronto to catch some Jays games, and will be in Toronto April 15-21.  He
won't have a car, and will be using public transit mostly.  The first two nights
he is coach surfing near Eglington and Keele.  Looking at a map, it doesn't look
that far from the new LEGO store in Yorkdale Shopping Centre.  Is the new store
open yet?  Is it possible to walk or take transit easily to get there?

I've never personally been in a LEGO store, and as I don't think they will ever
open one in the Maritimes, I don't think I ever will, so it is still a big deal
for me.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Gail Meagher
Halifax

I copied this directly from the shop at home site, the store opens at the end of
May,
<http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/Brand%20Retail/Stores/Calendar/May/4799_US_MAY2013_StoreCal.pdf>

The LEGO Store at
Yorkdale Shopping Centre
Toronto, ON
May 31 - June 2

Thin info is in the May calendar linked above from this page
<http://stores.lego.com/en-us/>