 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
LEGO display at the Natural History Museum in Halifax, Nov 17 - Jan 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:55:27 GMT

Owen Grace and I are doing a large LEGO display at the Natural History Museum in
Halifax (Summer St. - across from the hospital) starting this weekend (November
17) and running through January 2, 2019.  I've got town and train stuff, and
Owen is bringing his town/train stuff that he previously used for his display at
the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic Christmas display (not happening this year)
a well as some other stuff.

Hours
Monday          9 am - 5 pm
Tuesday         9 am - 5 pm
Wednesday       9 am - 8 pm
Thursday        9 am - 5 pm
Friday          9 am - 5 pm
Saturday        9 am - 5 pm
Sunday          9 am - 5 pm

Closed Dec 24-26, Jan 1.

Admission
Adult - $6.30
Child - $4.05
Senior - $5.70
Student – $5.25
Family A - $17.95 (2 adults and children under 17)
Family B - $12.50 (1 adults and children under 17)

Annual Pass
Adult $17.95
Family $42.50

The window display from Mills will also be on display at the museum.

I'll be there the first and last weekend, and a couple of days a week otherwise.