 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / Halifax / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
LEGO layout at Rail Safety Day Saturday April 29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:30:08 GMT

I'll have a 6' by 14' layout at the VIA station in Halifax this Saturday, April
29th, 9 am to 4 pm.  Admission is free, but parking can be problematic,

There will be first responders (fire, ambulance), a VIA train, and other layouts
and booths, including Operation Lifesaver.  It is a cool event for kids and rail
fans.

I'd hoped to do another display at the Halifax Central Library this summer, but
the only space they offered me is very near the coffee shop on the main level.
As I have a sensitivity to coffee odours (throat swells shut after awhile), this
wasn't acceptable.

Gail Meagher