 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
LEGO layout at Scott Manor House in Bedford
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 02:57:12 GMT

I'll be doing a small (5' x 6') LEGO town/train display at Scott Manor house in
Bedford from Monday July 17 through Sunday July 23.  My display will be open to
the public daily from 1 pm to 4 pm, and Tuesday from 1 until 8 pm.

I've been busy trying to build some Bedford themed stuff, including the Scott
Manor House, Chickenburger, Esquire Restaurant, Battered Fish, and the large
100+ year old rhodie by Prince Edward Estates.

Gail Meagher