 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
LEGO Train layout at VIA rail safety display Sat April 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 05:46:29 GMT

I'll have a 5' x 10' LEGO train layout at the annual Rail safety day at the VIA
station in Halifax, Saturday April 30th, 9 am to 4 pm.

Expect other model trains, first responders (ambulance, RCMP, police horse
maybe), and a chance to get up close with the trains.  Last year included a
chance to climb into a CN engine, and take a short train ride.  Not sure what
they will have this year.  It was busy last year so I recommend getting there
early.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS