 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 75
74  |  76
Subject:
MFMR convention in Wolfville May 22-24 Public show Sat 23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 14:07:48 GMT

The Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders is having their annual convention
at the Old Orchard Inn in Wolfville this year, from Friday May 22 through Sunday
May 24.  The public show is Saturday May 23, from 9 am to 4 pm.  I will have a 5
foot by 12 foot layout there.  I don't know the costs for the public show, but
they are typically about $10 for a family.

More info http://mfmr.ca/2014/06/convention-2015-apple-blossom-special/

Gail Meagher