 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
Model Train and LEGO show at Dartmouth Sportsplex Nov 28-29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 04:00:41 GMT

The annual Model Train and LEGO show is this weekend at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, November 28 and 29.

Saturday November 28 9 am to 4:30 pm and Sunday November 29 10 am to 3 pm.

Admission: $5 Adults, $2 kids (5-12) (with an adult), under 5 free, $10 family (2 adults, 2 kids)

I’ll be there with an even bigger layout than last year, and Duane Porter, who runs the Halifax & Southwestern Railway Museum in Lunenburg will be helping out with a few of his buildings. He is working on building a brick built train layout as part of his museum.

I believe NovaLUG will be there again, as usual.

It may be the last year for the show at this venue, as the Sportsplex is contemplating renovations that will get rid of the space we use.

Gail Meagher