 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 72
  Train and LEGO show at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this weekend

The annual Train and LEGO show is happening at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this weekend. The Sportsplex is on Wyse Road in Dartmouth, near the Angus L. MacDonald Bridge and the bus loop. Saturday Nov 22 9 am until 4:30 pm. Sunday Nov 23 10 am until 3 (...) (9 years ago, 20-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

  Re: Train and LEGO show at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this weekend

(...) I believe a good time was had by all. I've posted pictures of (URL) layout>, and I took a few pictures of the (URL) NovaLUG display> in the other room. I'd like to thank Janey profusely for the effort she put into including a few Maritimers in (...) (9 years ago, 28-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, FTX)