 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
Train and LEGO show at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 17:41:18 GMT

The annual Train and LEGO show is happening at the Dartmouth Sportsplex this
weekend.  The Sportsplex is on Wyse Road in Dartmouth, near the Angus L.
MacDonald Bridge and the bus loop.

Saturday Nov 22 9 am until 4:30 pm.
Sunday Nov 23 10 am until 3 pm.

Admission (per day):

Adults $5
Kids 5-12 $2
Under 5 Free
Families (2 adults and 2 children)  $10

flyer: http://www.halifaxmodeltrains.ca/AdFlyer2014v1.pdf

I'll be there with a ~20' x 4' LEGO train layout, featuring the mostly complete
new Halifax public library main branch.  I have a few bits on order that will
arrive by next week, plus I need to do some more stuff on the interior.  As it
doesn't open to the public until mid December, it should be still under
construction :).  My layout is 50% larger than I have tried to do on my own
before.

I believe NovaLUG will also be there, with a LEGO display.

Gail Meagher
Halifax