 Local / Canada / 2701
2700  |  2702
Subject:
Costco has some LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2015 01:34:08 GMT

No LEGO in the Walmart, Superstore, or Canadian Tire flyers this week.  TRU has
a babies are us flyer (no DUPLO), but no regular flyer.

-------

I've only recently gained access to Costco.  I don't know if they have similar
stock across the country, but the one in Halifax had a bit of LEGO this week.

Two friends sets, 41033 Jungle Fall Rescue and 41085 Vet Clinic for $17.99 (S@H
24.99)

Four City vehicles sets 60081 Pickup Tow Truck, 60082 Dune Buggy Trailer, 60083
Snowplow Truck, and 60084 Racing Bike Transporter, for $17.99 (S@H 24.99)

and two Juniors construction sets (in 2x4 brick like tubs) for $26.99 each (S@H
34.99)
10674 304p pink