 Local / Canada / 2700
2699  |  2701
Subject:
Superstore tax free on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 05:05:22 GMT

No LEGO in the Walmart flyer.

Haven't seen if there is a TRU flyer this week or not.  There wasn't one last
week.

-----

Superstore is having another 'tax free' day, on Saturday August 1st.  Not a huge
sale, but 15% (NS HST) is about the best I've found on Friends and Disney sets.
Plus they are doing their Fuel Rewards again, so the more you spend the bigger
potential discount filling up the gas tank.

-----

Gail Meagher
Halifax

(the library I did a display at two weeks ago is the one featured in tonight's
Amazing Race Canada episode)