 Local / Canada / 2688
2687  |  2689
Subject:
sales - including May the 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:52:47 GMT

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire flyer.

Walmart flyer this week has full price avengers sets in it.

----

Superstore is having a tax free day on Saturday May 2nd only.  As our tax is
15%, that is about the best deal on friends sets I've found.

-----

TRU flyer is good Friday May 1 through May 7 (except 'May the 4th' sale).

Up to 20% off Ninjago Building sets.

20% off select Technic sets.

Free Swamp Police Helicopter polybag (value $5.99) when you spend $30 or more on
LEGO City Building sets.

B1G1 1/2 off all $19.99 video games.  Includes LEGO Batman 3 for 3DS.

Up to 20% off all Star Wars building sets.  Excludes $299.99 and up LEGO
building sets and clearance.  Selection varies.

Make and Take Star Wars Wookie Gunship for kids 4-14 Sunday May 3rd, starting at
11 am.

'May the 4th' sale on May 1-4 only and includes all Star Wars products, not just
LEGO.  Up to 50% off all Star Wars Products.  Excludes $299.99 and up LEGO
building sets, video games, movies, and clearance.  Selection varies.

-----

S@H is having their annual 'May the 4th' Tar Wars sale May 2nd through 4th.  Log
into the site with your VIP number to get a preview. (I can't sign in on this
computer)

Gail Meagher
Halifax
(say hi if you drop by the VIA station Rail Safety event on Saturday May 2nd,
9-4:30.  I'm the chick with the LEGO train layout.)