 Local / Canada / 2687
2686  |  2688
Subject:
LEGO sales April 24 -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:21:47 GMT

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire or Superstore flyers this week.

The Walmart flyer has a bunch of Star Wars LEGO in it, but all at full Walmart
price (13 cents below MFSR).

-----

TRU flyer good Friday May 24 through Thursday May 30.

20% off all LEGO City Building sets.  Excludes clearance.  Selection varies.

20% off all LEGO DUPLO building sets.

20% off all LEGO Classic Building Sets.

April 25th, for kids 4-14, a make-and-take event starting at 11 am.  Enchanted
treehouse set from the elves sets.

April 24-26, earn 10x the Air Miles when you spend $50 or more.

-----

Remember, we are coming up on May 4th, when LEGO has an online sale on some Star
Wars stuff.  Still smile when I think of my 75% off Falcon.

Gail Meagher
Halifax