 Local / Canada / 2675
    sale Feb 20-26 —Gail Meagher
   Walmart flyer has some full price LEGO in it. ----- TRU flyer good Friday Feb 20 through Thursday Feb 26. 20% off select Super Heroes, Agents, Hobbit, and TMNT building sets. ----- I expect Indigo/Chapters/Coles to start their March sale on select (...) (9 years ago, 19-Feb-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: sale Feb 20-26 —Andrew Keeping
   (...) In addition to these sales, Target is continuing it's Canada clearout. Lego and other toys are 20% off right now. Surprisingly the store I was at in Fergus, ON still had a reasonable amount of stuff on the shelf. (9 years ago, 20-Feb-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)