 Local / Canada / 2676
Re: sale Feb 20-26
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
Walmart flyer has some full price LEGO in it.

-----

TRU flyer good Friday Feb 20 through Thursday Feb 26.

20% off select Super Heroes, Agents, Hobbit, and TMNT building sets.

-----

I expect Indigo/Chapters/Coles to start their March sale on select LEGO next
week.

-----

Gail Meagher
Halifax

In addition to these sales, Target is continuing it's Canada clearout. Lego and
other toys are 20% off right now.  Surprisingly the store I was at in Fergus, ON
still had a reasonable amount of stuff on the shelf.