 Local / Canada / 2650
2649  |  2651
Subject:
Sales from October 16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:07:30 GMT

No LEGO in the Walmart Flyer.

------------

Target flyer good Friday October 17 through Thursday October 23.

Flyer shows 8 LEGO sets, all at full price.  Four of them are listed as Target
exclusives:
Chima Cragger's Fire Striker $49.99
Star Wars Now Speeder $39.99
City Tow Truck $24.99
Friends Jungle Tree Sanctuary $39.99

------------

Superstore flyer good Thursday Oct 16 through Wed 22.

$12.99 select LEGO city or LEGO friends.  Flyer shows two sets:
Friends 41006 Downtown Bakery (253p)
City 65003 Race Car (100p)
(note, 41006 is normally $35, so this might be a misprint)

get 5,000 PC points when you spend $50 or more on toys.  Excludes video games,
gaming consoles and accessories, electronics, books or boxed gift sets,
stationary/kids craft and pet toys.  Before applicable taxes and after all other
coupons, discounts or PC point redemptions are deducted, in a single
transaction.

4 days only, Thursday 16 through Sun 19:  40% off all Disney Princess ....(does
not mention LEGO, don't know if it is included).

One day only, Saturday Oct 18, no tax day.

This is week three of Bricktober (starting Friday).  Haven't seen the flyer yet,
but have been underwhelmed by the past two weeks, and I have a bunch of TRU gift
cards from my birthday two months ago burning a hole in my pocket.

My LEGO S@H catalogue arrived in the mail yesterday.  Black Friday weekend deals
Thursday November 28 through Monday Dec 1.  Probably do the VIP only deal the
Saturday before if they follow the same pattern as other years.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS