 Local / Canada / 2648
Re: Bricktober starts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 14:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Keeping wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:

TRU's Bricktober starts Friday October 3rd.  You get a free micro building set
each week in October with purchase.  The first week you need to buy $75 or more
in LEGO building sets.  There are a minimum of 10 of the free sets per store.
In store only (not online) and excludes Express stores.

They don't have any LEGO on sale this week :(.

I was wrong, sort of.  No LEGO in the flyer I saw, but a  few deals showing in
the online store (and I assume instore).

30 bonus Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of Star Wars LEGO
30 bonus Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of City LEGO
30 bonus Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of the LEGO movie sets
10x Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of basic LEGO
10x Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of DUPLO sets
10x Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of Technic LEGO
25% LEGO storage and accessories.
30 bonus Air Miles reward miles with the purchase of $30+ of Star Wars LEGO

Brickset has pictures of the bonus sets:
bricktober theatre http://brickset.com/sets/40180-1/Bricktober-Theater
pizza place http://brickset.com/sets/40181-1/Bricktober-Pizza-Place
Fire station http://brickset.com/sets/40182-1/Bricktober-Fire-Station
town hall http://brickset.com/sets/40183-1/Bricktober-Town-Hall

---------

S@H has double VIP points through October 31st.

Plus they have the FREE 40106 elf workshop Christmas set if you buy more than
$99 worth of Lego.

I figure the S@H catalogue should be in the mail soon.

Gail