 Local / Canada / 2368
    NALUG train show, 2009 —Chris Gray
   I've just finished off web pages for NALUG's display at the 2009 Great Edmonton Train Show. We won first place this year - we had lots of action and trains. You can see the pictures here: (URL) website is slow, but most pages are not large, and I've (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc)