 Local / Canada / 2336
  Id like to announce the birth of WHaCKaLuG.

Hey there Ontarians! You read it right, join me in cheering for the birth of WHaCKaLuG. Its real, its alive and its ready to play. Jenn The-Brick-Chick and I, Janey "Red Brick" are combining forces and tag teaming this new LUG and are "desperately (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Id like to announce the birth of WHaCKaLuG.

(...) Some insight - Please indulge a mini background essay. My LUGS by JRB AKA, the abridged version of my personal story plus bonus and hopefully useful WIP FAQ. Hi, my name is Janey, and Im a construction toy addict. History... A long long long (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG. This Sunday!!!

In lugnet.loc.ca, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote: Just a reminder... for those of you wanting to join us... This Sunday!!!! (...) Cheers, Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 25-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG. This Sunday!!!

(...) I'll be there in spirit, wink. ROSCO (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG.

(...) I had a great evening at the pub. I loved meeting a few new fans, and enjoyed all the chatting, sharing, and Lego gossip. Perhaps, in hindsight, we didnt pick the best weekend to have a meeting, due to the pending holiday. Sadly many people (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG.

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote: <snip> (...) Rats--I missed it :( Sick with pink-eye and a cold--oh what fun that is... Glad peopel had a great time, I hope to get out there soon! Dave K -who is trying to get a smile on Janey without (...) (15 years ago, 30-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG.

(...) I was sort of hoping you would come, but frankly, just seeing you post here brings a smile to my face. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 3-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)