 Local / Canada / 1541
Re: 1st NovaLUG Meeting at Truro (NS) Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.nb, lugnet.loc.ca.pe, lugnet.loc.ca.nf, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:12:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jean-Marc Détraz writes:
We are proud to announce that NovaLUG finally got off the ground and "on
track" on October 19th!

Congratulations!

Loved all the monorails! Also the incline with slanted car, and the 4.5v
display items. Clever battery box disguise!

I am taken by how much action you managed to pack into a small layout. I'm
also impressed (and pleased) that you were able to coordinate everything as
well as you did just by email. Track Designer is a great tool for this, it
lets you iterate plans. We often generate jpgs and mark up who has what area
for the next layout to help planning.

Great start! Here's hoping for many more show reports from NovaLUG!

FUT .trains