 Local / België/Belgique / 158
157  |  159
Subject:
LEGO Rubik Cube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:02:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To all AFOL’s,

Is it possible to build a Rubik Cube with standard LEGO elements?
The 3D puzzles from Eric Harshbarger and JP Brown’s Cubesolver inspired me to build the famous Rubik Cube itself. You can check it out on my webpage :

http://users.skynet.be/maarten.steurbaut/LEGO_Homepage.htm

Greetings,

Maarten Steurbaut