 Local / België/Belgique / 138
Re: European LUG MAP (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 20:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.be, Tim Courtney wrote:
Hi Ludo -
Very nice map - this is a great resource.

Agreed! Thanks guys!

This is an issue, IMO. If Todd isn't going to keep the map up to
date himself, he should at least allow for someone else to maintain
it, or link off to a resource that is kept up to date.

Let's not be hasty. I'm not 100% sure this was all Todd doing it, I think he had
some help too.

The http://www.lugnet.com/map/ page is not done with FTX so it's not just a
matter of creating a curator for the area, there may be a bit more involved...

Let's try to see if we can come up with an approach that might work.