 Local / België/Belgique / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
European LUG MAP (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:43:47 GMT

Hi,

For the interested ones, here's a link to our site with a European LUG MAP.
Because the one on LUGNET isn't up to date, even after asking Todd & Suzanne,
our webmaster desided to create one for our site.
You can find it here :
http://www.belug.be/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=52&op=file&SubMenu=
Hoover over a country, if there appears a hand as cursor, you can click on it
and you get directed to the appropriate web site for this countries LUG site.
If you have only the arrow, there's no link on it.
Under the map you'll find a small table with the same links to those countries.
There are actual 9 links to European LUG sites.
If there's a missing or wrong link, please let us know at:
contact@belug.be

Thanks for reading this message.

Regards,
Ludo - http://www.Belug.be