 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 285
Re: Summary: M>ltc 2004-2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 04:41:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Richie Dulin wrote:

Hmmmm... five lego fans, and no facial hair
between them... is the standard AFOL profile
changing?

Awwwwww too bad the guy with facial hair had to take the pic. Miss seeing your MUG! (ha ha get it??) Have you ever heard of a timer? Wink!

Janey “Red Brick”