 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 281
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:17:04 GMT

Well it’s starting to come together. We should have something reasonable by December. The bridge is coming together and should be ready for our next meeting.

Anyway, here are the pics after moderation.

ROSCO