 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 387
Re: Ping???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:09:04 GMT

I think I could convince Tim Gould to come along

Seems fairly likely. Those dates would be fine too AFAIK.

--snip--

Cheers
Aaron Andrews
(DARKspawn)

Thanks to you too.

Tim

That was easy =)

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Allister McLaren wrote:

Count me in.

Great!  Cthulthu is in too, I made him swear.  Let's make it the 9th of Febuary
(that's the Saturday - I got my initial dates wrong >.<) 12pm, & it will be at
my house.  Anyone else is welcome to come, the more the merrier.  I'll give out
my address by email closer to time.