 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 386
Re: Ping???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 01:25:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Aaron Andrews wrote:

Hey guys,

I'd really love to get a few people together for a bit of a LEGO meet.  I missed
the last meeting but I was still pretty new to the community at the time, but I
have my sea legs now.

I'm thinking sometime in the first half of Febuary, maybe the 10th - 11th or the
following weekend if that won't suit.

If your interested or have better ideas, post ... =)

Count me in.