 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 378
Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:45:53 GMT

Well, it looks like pretty much everyone will be coming. Should be a good day.

One thing I should probably note: I have a reasonable quantity of the old 9V
track, so if anyone wants to run any trains you're welcome to use it.

I have a small request. My son and I have been building a series of Santa themed
models, and would like to show them each with their own Santa fig. We only have
one beard though, and insufficianet time to bricklink any. If anyone has three
white beards we could borrow/buy could they bring them along on Sunday? We would
greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Allister.