 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 438
Re: Lego Creator Show - Sydney - 11/4 - 7/5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:14:54 GMT

And there were show specials too. Nothing that grabbed me as particularly
vool,
but some good, cheaper than standard retail. The Exo-Force Robots were
$20.99,
for instance. At the STUDs meeting on Saturday, there was interest in RC
cars,
and the show has 8378 "Red Beast" for $81.99.

At one of the Brisbane shows, they were selling off stock at quite low
prices on the last day. However, that may have been because Brisbane was the
last city on that particular tour (which ended just before Christmas).

Kerry