 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 436
Re: Lego Creator Show - Sydney - 11/4 - 7/5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richie Dulin wrote:

Thanks for the info - pity they couldn’t bring some new stuff.

   I can also report that I did attend the preview as a Lego Ambassador

I hope you wore your ambassadorial robes?

ROSCO