 Local / Australia / 8999
Re: LUG'OZ 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:

Thanks to all you southerners for coming up! And for the immensely enjoyable
game of brikwars.
Indeed!  Since most of us QLDers only knew the theory, it was good to get
some Brikwars experienced players.  Special thanks to James, who did most of
the mental arithmetic (owww, my head hurts :) )

On a side note, my friend who brought me down was almost
inspired enough to go and start a LEGO collection of his own but instead set
out and bought a Warhammer 40K starter kit yesterday....
Damn, nearly got 'im... perhaps if you leave an 'ultimate lego book' under
his pillow... ;)
Zac