 Local / Australia / 8089
Re: Australia Day weekend LUGfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
news:Gppv8z.Mp1@lugnet.com...

A few of the MUGs have said they can't make it. Are there any MUGs who • are
coming? Are the STUDS/SLUGS themselves available for the day?

I'd like to be there, but if driving, wouldn't want to be by myself, and • if
flying, would be limited in what I could bring. Ben & Martin definitely
aren't going, but I haven't heard from any other MUGs yet.

I replied to this thread already and said I was interested... I thought that
counted.

Oops! Sorry, must've slipped by while I wasn't watching!

Count me in, barring any unforseen obstacles. It should help any
transportation/freight issues, too.

Cool. I've been toying with the idea of bringing "the bridge" - it'd be
kinda fitting for it's first public outing to be in Sydney 8?). If I do,
I'll need a station wagon to fit it in, so I'd be happy to hire one for the
weekend. Depends a lot if anyone wants to see it - so let me know y'all.

Were you thinking of taking your car?

This time I'll also try to bring a MOC... ;-)

Cool! Any teasers?

Also, are we planning any Brikwars? 'Cos it'd be nice to put my nice, new
pirate ship to good use 8?)

ROSCO