 Local / Australia / 5081
5080  |  5082
Subject:
The mystery of Coles Myer shareholders cards revealed???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:57:00 GMT

One of life's little mysteries is whether or not a Coles Myer shareholder
will get their discount at sales. Lots of people seem to have different
experiences. However, my friend (a scientist by trade) claims to have done
the analysis and she concludes that:

* if the sale is "X% off store-wide", then you don't get the additional
Coles Myer discount
* if the sale is "X% off <some type/brand>", e.g. women's clothes or Lego,
then you do get the CM discount
* if the sale is on miscellaneous items, then you do get the CM discount

Certainly the only time I was refused the discount was recently at the 15%
storewide sale at KMart, so the theory works for me.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond, Code BUG