 Local / Australia / 5057
Re: Richard Parsons email: richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Richard....
I sent you an email about some grey slopes..... did you get my email???
Kev...:  )

I'm going to guess that this email was sent to my hinet account - please
don't do that.  They're bad news (at least for this little bald duck).  Have
been for months.

Hit me on hotmail richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com

I normally check it a couple of times a day.  And contrary to Mark
Harrison's understanding, I actually reply sharpish too ;-)

Please please please please please update your address lists now.  Or
remember to email me by hitting the reply to link at the top of one of my
lugnet posts.

I thought I had changed all the public references to me I could, and advised
every public source, and posted here in lugnet in all the right places
months ago. (Still, you never can tell, maybe I missed you guys here ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going, just not near Hinet...