 Local / Australia / 4804
Re: NEXT SLUGS MEETING
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
When.... 14th april (Saturday)
Where... I'm looking at renting the school hall up this way at Gosford again
(Is this OK with everyone.... if not...any other suggestions)
Who.... Who is coming to this next meet.....???
Theme... Any particualr theme or activity planned....???

I'll be there! Gosford is relatively convenient. Easter Saturday is
relatively free. What time do we kick off?

I should have a couple of MOC's to bring along (including a Waltzing
Matilda Diorama).

Will there be some scope for trading odd bits and pieces? I wouldn't mind
swapping a few older minifigs for shiny new ones;).

If Brickwars is happening, what's the tech level?

Cheers

Richie Dulin