 Local / Australia / 4788
4787  |  4789
Subject:
Dregs at Sydney city Playscene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:42:42 GMT

Wandered in to Playscene today (upstairs mid City Centre), they've only got
a handful of sets left.

<set:8422>, Technic motorbike from 1995, $50: good set for a petrolhead, IMHO

2x <set:4548>, Train speed regulators, $60: reasonable price I think (might
have to get one for myself if any 4565s show up...)

They've also got a Duplo baseplate for $12, and 2x crossroads baseplates for
$10.

--Dave