 Local / Australia / 2951
Re: Specials in Latest Toyworld Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:38:02 GMT

hmmmmm well I was in the city on sunday... I bought the fright knights castle
thing and some other stuff like Rock Raiders...
They still had a few castles left when I was there... maybe a few left?

They had/have : ROCK RAIDERS
The Tunnel Transporter: 4980 $39.95
The Granite Grinder: 4940 $14.95
The ??? : 4970 $29.95
they still seemed to have a few left so if anyone is interested let me know
and I will see what I can get.
And for them who want those soccor sets down below there, 20% off all toys
for four days at Myer, starting tomorrow... Spend, spend, spend :P

Thanks... mel!

In lugnet.org.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hiya, just wanted to let everyone know about the latest specials. Not sure if
this os an Oz wide thing or just Queensland.

Probably national, is in Tas too.  First I knew about it was when Frances
emailed me (thanks!) as the Toyworld catalog is never delivered in my area.
The Hobart store has a mailing list, which I have now been added to.  Anyway,
this catalog sale goes until Saturday 23rd September.

Unfortunately I missed out on the castle which was what I was after.
Nevermind, more money for Myer :)

2356 Duplo Storage Tub    $39.99
6087 Fright Knight Castle $39.99
2071 Primo Plane          $8.75
FOOTBALL!!!!!
3409 Football ground      $49.99 a little dear, BUT ADVERTISING!!
3410 Football Addon pack  $11.99
3401 Football Training    $7.99
RoboRiders                $11.99

Can't get the Football sets any cheaper in Tas at the moment, they
are on special for us!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com