 Local / Australia / 2941
Re: Review of the 5571 Black Cat / Big Rig / Big Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 04:04:33 GMT

Oooh, hey, I don't suppose anyone can pick up 20-30 (or even 50) of those 2870s and
ship them to the US?  I could use the parts!

Jamie Obrien wrote:

G'Day! There is a little cat in the 2870 impulse set (Belville). They
are currently (They were Friday 8th) at W for $1.76. Got heaps (The
pink is catchy).

Jamie
<Duplo, Belville, god no Jamie, Not Star Wars, argghhhhhhh!>
On Sat, 9 Sep 2000 03:04:15 GMT, "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com>