 Local / Australia / 2925
Re: Review of the 5571 Black Cat / Big Rig / Big Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:39:20 GMT

Funny - any time I go through a checkout with LEGO, no matter what kind it
is, I've never had any sales assistant so much as blink, they just scan the
item, take my dough, and ring it all up.  :-)

If anyone asks I just politely make an excuse ...  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Jamie Obrien <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message
Well they've got pink stuff in them, that's hard enogh to buy. Going
though the checkout with 5 of them is really easy for a guy!!!!!!
Neat parts though!

Jamie
<sleep is not an option>