 Local / Australia / 2377
2376  |  2378
Subject:
Prepare for cheap sets !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 05:29:20 GMT

This is just how I see it, and I could be wrong [I hope not], but with S@H
on the way [retail arm of LD (?)] We'll be able to get any set that they can
get in the US from S@H. This will mean that it will be EASY to get sets
cheap in Australia, even allowing for postage. Therefore for LA to remain
relevant/in business, the shelf price of lego in Australia will have to drop
considerably...End result cheaper sets for Aus, and hopefully bigger sales
for LA :)

Of course, if anyone would like to demonstrate any flaws in my logic, it
would be appreciated. [and also to explain why if the price of lego isn't
going to go down, how soccer and Action wheelers became so cheap.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)