 Local / Australia / 14369
14368  |  14370
Subject:
ebay Australia going paypal only in June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 04:48:48 GMT

As announced on the 10th April...
ebay Australia will only allow transactions by paypal by late June. The
exception is cash paid for an item/s picked up in person.

The transition period starts in May when paypal must be offered as a payment
option by everyone.

The ebay Australia discussion boards have been clogged with mainly complaints,
resulting in ebay trying to channel all commentary to a semi-hidden purpose
built board.

-pete.w