 Local / Australia / 13893
  M>ltc Shows Mount Freedom at Brickvention.

(Oct 2005) As this was the last show for the layout, it will all be dismantled to build next years layout, in fact a fair bit was dismantled last night. Our 2006 layout will have 3 loops on 2 different levels, 2 bridges, and lots of other goodies, (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

  Re: M>ltc Shows Mount Freedom at Brickvention.

(...) That gives a really good basis for seeing how the parts fit together. Even when someone takes an "overall" photo, I usually can't see what's going on. It also helps show the process of planning and coordination that went into the layout. The (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)